Come to this delightful retreat and let go into playful, sensual, nurturing connection with your lover. Through safe & enjoyable (clothes on) exercises, gentle yoga, meditation, dialogue, and rituals of connection you will rekindle passion, rediscover your innate capacity for pleasure, and deepen the intimacy between you.
- Experience how non-demand touch, in and outside the bedroom, is the bedrock for a healthy, passionate sexual relationship.
- Learn to tune into each other’s need for affection, communication, and pleasuring
- Experience fun ways to relax, so every moment of connection is pleasurable.
- Understand the bio-physiology of sex; free yourself from judgments and anxieties about your sexual differences
- Deepen communication about sexual needs and preferences through a powerful dialogue process
- Release limiting belief systems about sex, pleasure, and intimacy to help you compassionately understand each other, and even laugh together
This Canmore retreat is designed for couples in mature, healthy, committed relationships of any sexual orientation wanting to enhance or re-ignite the passion and physical intimacy in their relationship.
Working in a safe and sacred space, couples will learn to communicate and develop ways to solve problems relating to intimacy that most couples will encounter in their relationship. The Retreat is a group setting with sufficient space to allow couples to work individually on the facilitated exercises. Your weekend will also include a welcome basket with gifts that will enhance your retreat experience.
Kate and Joel Feldman have been facilitating deep work with couples for decades. Join them in an atmosphere of safety and enjoyment to discover how non-demand sexual, and sensual relating can re-energize the pleasure and passion between you.
To learn more, visit their webpage at www.consciousrelationships.com
This retreat was initiated by two friends that attended a local couples conference with their respective spouses and wanted additional time focused on intimacy. Five years later, the dream has become a reality. Like the outstanding couples conference attended for years, this retreat has been designed to be a not-for-profit endeavor. It has been affectionately planned from a place of love.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (403) 874-6463
For more details click here!